Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Such a busy time

Things are so busy in the Lutz house these days. Given I really don't think they have slowed down any since Tyler left in May. Its been one thing right after another after another.
School is still going well for me. I recently finished my second course and did VERY well on my final. I was working really hard to get it done before my family arrives next week.
Charlie got his first report card last week and got very high marks. He is advanced in 6 out of 7 of his classes. I was so proud to hear how well he has been doing. He seems to really love school.
My mom and stepdad arrive Monday afternoon and will be here through the week. We are having Charlie's party the day after his birthday since the place he wants to go is not opened for very long on his actual birthday. He is so excited!!!
The boys will be going trick-or-treating on Saturday. Charlie asked if they could have some boy time together since Tyler leaves again the week after Thanksgiving. He is excited to be dressing up as BumbleBee from the Transformers this year. I was just happy he picked something OTHER than Spiderman! LOL
Tyler had an interview at the Post this morning for his dream job. Hopefully he can get this position. It would mean more time with Charlie and with Tyler's pending deployment they sure could use all the time together they can get.

No comments: