Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bring it on!

Well since its a brand new year Tyler & I decided to go into things with a new attitude towards my infertility. New year + new doctor = new opportunity. Thats the way we are looking at it from now till the day I delivery a beautiful child.
After a long discussion the three of us, (Tyler, Dr. Moutos, and myself) decided that an IUI with clomid will be our very best chance of getting another child.
So, next month I will take clomid for 5 days the about 5 days after my last pill I will go in for an ultrasound which should tell us when I will ovulate and then go back on that day to get the IUI done.
The doctor said he only wants to do 4 IUIs, and if none of them work we will have to think about going through IVF. Thank goodness for our insurance.
Tyler was great through all of it, making sure we had all of our questions answered. So, hopefully this will be the needed thing to complete our family.
I will keep everyone posted

No comments: