Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Going under

Well, I will be going in on Tuesday to get my tonsils removed. OUCH!! I have been dealing with tonsilitis for the last 16 years, and have finally found a doctor who is willing to take them out.
While I am not looking forward to surgery, pain, not being able to verbally talk to my boys, or eat for that matter, I know in the long run it will be well worth it.
It will be interesting however, Tyler will be going on a day shift while I am recovering, that way he can be home at night to take care of the house and Charlie, and I can have the house to myself to sleep and get better. But he has never really had to take care of everything on his own. All of the cooking, bills, cleaning, homework, etc. But I am sure he will do great.
He is leaving in 3 weeks for OK, for training, not too sure when he is coming home, thats a scary thought, but its the Army way... hurry up and wait. LOL So, unfortunately I will be recovering most of the time I have left with him, but his last day home will be a blast. Its my birthday, Charlie's fun day, and we are going to make a day of it. He has to ship out at 5:30am, so that will be a long day for Charlie and I, plus Charlie has his school picnic that day also... HOLY COW!!
So, keep your eyes out, while I am stuck in bed with no voice, I will probably put my fingers to serious use.

No comments: